AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) A semi driver is recovering with only minor burns after his truck caught on fire on I-69.
The accident happened shortly after 1 p.m. on I-69 northbound, just north of the rest area and south of County Road 11A.
Initially both northbound lanes of I-69 north were shut down but officials now say one lane is open.
Another semi driver radioed to the semi driver that his truck was on fire. He pulled over and his truck quickly erupted into flames.
- Semi catches fire, slows traffic on I-69 near Auburn
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69
- I-69 SB reopened after semi overturns
- Semi catches fire, restricts traffic on US 24
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Two hurt in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Project planned to widen I-69 section in central Indiana
- I-69 final environmental impact statement can be reviewed
- Single-car crash on I-69 sends one to hospital
- Plating company catches fire Tuesday