FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A section of Coliseum Boulevard will close Wednesday night and reopen early Thursday morning.
The closure will occur between Anthony Boulevard and Crescent Avenue, and will last from 9:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m.
The restriction is so that Primco, Inc. can perform bridge work across Coliseum Boulevard as a part of the new pedestrian bridge connecting Ivy Tech and Purdue Fort Wayne.
Primco, Inc. will be doing the work, and weather permitting, is anticipating work will be completed by 5:00 a.m. on Thursday morning.
- Section of Coliseum Blvd. closing overnight tonight
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge
- Police investigating shooting on North Coliseum Blvd.
- Work will begin on W. Coliseum Blvd in September
- INDOT to close portion of Coliseum Boulevard overnight on Monday
- Curve correction to close intersection of Hillegas and West Coliseum
- Pedestrian hit, killed along State Blvd.
- Pedestrian killed along State Blvd. identified
- Jefferson Blvd Motorcycle crash victim identified
- Parking prices raised at Memorial Coliseum