FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Police make a second arrest in a deadly Fort Wayne shooting.
19-year-old Anthony Mitchell was charged with murder Friday for the death of Pablo Vasquez.
Mitchell was identified as a second suspect after an investigation by the Fort Wayne Police Department.
Vasquez was shot and killed in the 600 block of Runnion Avenue on October 13, 2019.
Officers found Vasquez suffering from gunshot wounds on the sidewalk.
Mitchell is facing charges for Murder, Felony Murder and Attempted Robbery.
Earlier this week, police arrested 40-year-old Jermaine Turner in connection to this case.
- Second arrest made in deadly Runnion Avenue shooting
- Runnion Avenue shooting victim identified
- Fort Wayne police arrest man in deadly Runnion Avenue shooting
- Man shot to death on Runnion Avenue, Fort Wayne Police say
- Arrest made in Greene Street deadly stabbing
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Central Avenue shooting victim identified
- Second suspect in deadly Thanksgiving shooting arrested
- Arrest made in shooting of two children
- Victim identified, arrest made in Kendallville shooting