FORT WAYNE, Ind. (FOX 55) - Gerald Pinkston made his first appearance in front of an Allen County judge.
Pinkston was in an Allen County Courtroom on January 29th, 2019 via video and is facing three murder charges and one charge of criminal recklessness.
He’s the 2nd suspect in a triple murder that occurred on Downington Drive in Fort Wayne on Thanksgiving Day of last year.
He, along with Kameron Joyner, are accused of killing Joevonn Johnson, Colton Messmer, and Tracey Andrews after what was described by police as a robbery gone wrong.
Pinkston was captured during a brief police standoff on January 27th, 2019 and is being held in the Allen County Jail with no bond.
His trial date will be set on February 13th, 2019.
- Second Thanksgiving Day murder suspect in court
- Murder suspect in court
- Thanksgiving home invasion suspect appears in court
- Thanksgiving Day Fast Facts
- Triple murder suspect in court today
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Court documents outline details of Thanksgiving shooting
- Lafontaine murder suspect arrested
- Second suspect in deadly Thanksgiving shooting arrested