FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)-Fort Wayne International Airport announced the return of the seasonal non-stop service to Myrtle Beach International Airport on Allegiant Airlines.
This service will begin on Friday, June 8, 2018.
This non-stop service allows passengers the chance to visit another vacation destination offered by Allegiant out of FWA. Allegiant offers non-stop service to five destinations from FWA; Fort Myers/Punta Gorda (PGD), Orlando/Sanford (SFB), Phoenix/Mesa (AZA), Tampa Bay/St. Pete/Clearwater (PIE), and Myrtle Beach (MYR). Service to AZA and MYR are both seasonal, while the rest are offered year-round.
The return of the non-stop seasonal service to Myrtle Beach on Allegiant Airlines will come just one day after the return of non-stop daily flights to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) on American Airlines on Thursday, June 7, 2018.
Phildelphia service will operate twice daily to and from Fort Wayne. Service to Myrtle Beach will operate twice per week on Monday’s and Friday’s through August 13, 2018.
- Seasonal Myrtle Beach Service returns to Fort Wayne International Airport
- Airport travelers surprised at Fort Wayne International
- Fort Wayne International Airport holds disaster drill
- Fort Wayne International Airport receives runway grants
- President Trump arrives at Fort Wayne International Airport
- Fort Wayne International Airport finishes construction on new terminal road
- Beach Boys cancels Fort Wayne concert
- Victim of auto accident in front of Fort Wayne International Airport has been identified
- Holiday Cab returns to Fort Wayne
- Savor Fort Wayne returns this week