FREMONT, Ind. (WFFT) - Indiana Department of Natural Resources conservation officers are searching for a missing wakesurfer.
The wakesurfer went underwater at Clear Lake around 6:42 p.m. Thursday.
Divers couldn't find the wakesurfer before it got too dark.
The search resumed Friday morning.
Conservation Officers searching Clear Lake for missing wakesurfer.
- Search continues for missing wakesurfer
- Dive team finds missing wakesurfer
- Family, friends gather to continue search for missing man
- Police searching for missing teen
- Missing teen found after search
- 'I'm not giving up hope.' Search for the missing continues in California wildfires
- Search Continues for Missing Teen Who Disappeared After Day With Friend on Jan. 13
- Fort Wayne family searches for missing woman
- Conservation Officers searching for missing Bloomington man
- Fremont police searching for missing teen