FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Science Central has its eyes on a new capital campaign to install the region's only public planetarium.
The project is expected to cost about $2 million and they are just over $1 million in pledges.
The planetarium will be a permanent exhibit at Science Central in an unused portion of the building.
Science Central will incorporate the original Starball from the University of Saint Francis and a modern digital system to show the sky from here on earth, as well as images from our solar system and beyond.
They expect the full project will take 1 to 2 years.
- Science Central plans for new planetarium
- AEP Foundation announces grant for Science Central planetarium
- Science Central hosts Countdown to Noon
- Science Central holds Special Abilities Day
- Science Central receives NASA mini-grant
- Science Central gets new permanent exhibit
- Science Central STEM Camp registration now open
- Fort Wayne Fire Department conducts drills at Science Central
- Families celebrate Countdown to Noon at Science Central
- Science Central hosts Purdue University Fort Wayne day