FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Scammers are crossing another boundary with the Fort Wayne Police Department.
Fort Wayne residents complained about recent calls asking for their social security information and false warnings that their phone numbers are being used for money laundering.
SIGN UP FOR BREAKING NEWS ALERTS
FWPD: (260) 427-1222
BBB of Northeast Indiana: (800) 552-4631
The Better Business Bureau of Northeast Indiana urges residents to use good judgment, ask questions and ultimately refrain from releasing their personal information.
The FWPD and Better Business Bureau of Northeast Indiana ask that you contact either of them directly if you have any concerns.
- Scammers attack FWPD
- FWPD make drug arrests
- NIPSCO warns against scammers
- FWPD seeks person of interest
- FWPD officer involved in crash
- FWPD K9, Nemo, passes away
- FWPD seek person of interest
- FWPD investigating early morning altercation
- FWPD to construct new K-9 training facility
- FWPD officer recognized by neighborhood associations