FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - If you want to explore Fort Wayne’s food scene, but don’t want to splash the cash, you’re in luck. Savor Fort Wayne starts this week.
The event runs from Wednesday, January 15 through Sunday the 26th offering some of the best food Fort Wayne has to officer.
You’ll be able to enjoy delicious meals from any one of the 40 plus participating restaurants while only paying a fraction of the price.
The complete list of participating restraunts can be found on Visit Fort Wayne's website.
Note, some restaurants prohibit anyone under the age of 21 from entering. You're encouraged to check with the restaurant before heading out for any restrictions.
- Savor Fort Wayne kicks off this week
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Savor Fort Wayne returns this week
- Get your taste buds ready for Savor Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne's water week kicks off with free tours
- It's Library Week in Fort Wayne
- Stand Against Racism kicks off in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Pride kicks off with nothing but love
- Early voting kicks off Tuesday in Fort Wayne
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page