FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Salvation Army is already getting ready for this weekend's "Rogue Weekend."
The weekend is part of the annual fall fundraiser for the Salvation Army. This year proceeds from the tickets sold this week will go towards Officer David Tinsley's family. Tinsley died of a heart attack while on duty last week.
The Salvation Army says this is why they are here. Tickets for the event are still available.
The weekend kicks off Friday with an adults-only senate ball at The Orchid in New Haven. Saturday's galatic event is family friendly.
- Salvation Army ready for 'Rogue Weekend'
- Salvation Army low on donations
- Kroger makes donation to Salvation Army
- Salvation Army kicks off holiday kettle donations
- Salvation Army collecting donations for Tools for School
- Fort Wayne ready for NCAA D3 final four this weekend
- FWA getting ready for expansion
- Crews ready for winter storm
- Northrop Boys Soccer Readying for Regionals
- Top-Ranked Cougars ready for Missouri Baptist