FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Allen County SPCA is waiving their adoption fee on dogs and cats today until 4:00 p.m.
The special event is being held at Bob Rohrman Subaru on Coliseum Blvd. All of the animals are current on vaccinations, spayed or neutered, and micro-chipped.
Dozens of dogs and cats are looking for their forever homes. All animals will be adopted on a first come first serve basis, but priority will be given to pre-approved adopters.
To learn more about same-day adoption, or to be pre-approved, visit their website here.
- SPCA waiving adoption fee for Black Friday
- Animal Care and Control cuts adoption fees for Black Friday
- SPCA seeking help for pets
- K9 Fun Run helps Allen County SPCA
- Allen County SPCA donations doubled for #givingTuesday
- Allen County SPCA #givingTuesday effort breaks record
- Allen County SPCA pays it forward
- Black Friday shopping starts early
- Black cats not adopted as often as others
- Allen County SPCA, shelter argue over euthanized dog