FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Allen County SPCA is asking for you to help pets living in poverty.
"Pet Promises" is a program that aims to keep pets in their homes and out of shelters. Allen County SPCA says owners love their pets but can't always afford the essential services and products to keep their pets safe, healthy and happy at home. In many cases owners have to surrender their pets to give them a better life.
Each donation made to the Pet Promises campaign by December 31st will be matched dollar for dollar up to $2,500. The Pet Promises program currently has $700 left before the matching opportunity closes.
You can visit allencountyspca.org to donate.
- SPCA seeking help for pets
- Allen County SPCA urging for pets to stay inside
- SPCA waiving adoption fee for Black Friday
- K9 Fun Run helps Allen County SPCA
- Allen County SPCA donations doubled for #givingTuesday
- Allen County SPCA #givingTuesday effort breaks record
- Allen County SPCA pays it forward
- Allen County SPCA, shelter argue over euthanized dog
- Allen County SPCA holds 3rd annual Howl-O-Ween
- Cinco de Mayo at the Allen County SPCA