FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The new Ruth's Chris Steak House location in Fort Wayne doesn't open until Monday May 7th, but staff is gearing up for opening day.
Employees from locations all over the country are in the building to help with training.
"We have 16 trainers from all over the country who have come in to help us and support us," said Chief Operating Officer Jeff Blair.
Ruth's Chris is in the mock service stage when employees take turns serving each other to create the best dining experience for their customers.
"We want to work the kinks out on ourselves before it gets to the paying the customer. Ruth's Chris is all about the customer experience," said Blair.
The building features bars, 5 banquet rooms and new technology and decor, but the best part? The food.
"You get the steak juices, we put a little bit of steak juices, and the parsley and the state juices that fall on the plate."
The restaurant has 94 employees and 6 managers, and they're always looking to bring more jobs to the Summit City.
The Fort Wayne location is on West Wayne Street downtown.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House staff gear up for opening day
- Ruth's Chris Steak House now open downtown
- Ruth's Chris coming to Fort Wayne
- Northeast Indiana gears up for Valentine's Day
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg returns to Supreme Court
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous nodules removed from lung
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg released from hospital after cancer surgery
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes first public appearance since surgery
- February 22nd named Chris Moore Day in Fort Wayne
- Local people gearing up for hurricane relief