FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The victim of a Saturday night stabbing in Fort Wayne has been identified.
The autopsy has been completed of the female victim that was found in the 1600 Block of Roosevelt Drive on Sept. 7, around 10:39 p.m.
The woman has been identified as 21-year-old Kennedy Janae Laramore, of Fort Wayne.
Laramore was suffering from sharp force injuries and was transported from the scene by medics to a local hospital where shewas pronounced dead, according to investigators.
The coroner has determined the cause of death has been to be stab wounds of chest and the manner of death is homicide.
Kennedy Janae Laramore is the 18th Homicide victim in Allen County for 2019.
The incident remains under investigation by the Fort Wayne Police Department, the Allen County Prosecutor’s Office and the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Roosevelt Drive stabbing victim identified by coroner
- Roosevelt Drive stabbing suspect arrested
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Greene Street stabbing victim identified
- Stabbing victim and suspect identified
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies Fort Wayne man killed in stabbing
- Shooting victim identified
- Ligonier homicide victims identified