FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Republican representative, Todd Rokita, made a stop in Fort Wayne Friday morning on his campaign trail for U.S. Senate.
Rokita continued spreading his pro-Trump and pro-life message. He also answered questions from residents during the meet and greet. Some people voiced concerns on topics such as school safety and the second amendment.
Rokita said the safety of children, while still protecting constitutional rights, has always been his number one priority.
"I'm 100% pro-life. I have an A rating from the NRA and I'm the only one in this race, republican or democrat, that has never voted to raise you taxes, because I never will," he said.
Fort Wayne was one of Rokita's stop in a 50 city tour before the upcoming election.
- Rokita stops in Fort Wayne in 50 city campaign tour
- Luke Bryan tour coming to Fort Wayne
- B.R.A.K.E.S program makes stop in Fort Wayne
- Wings of Freedom tour arrives in Fort Wayne
- Harlem Globetrotters coming to Fort Wayne for 2019 World Tour
- Fort Wayne's water week kicks off with free tours
- KISS farewell tour coming to Fort Wayne in 2020
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Townsend enters Fort Wayne city council race
- You Decide: Fort Wayne City Clerk