INDIANAPOLIS (WFFT) - The Indiana Department of Natural Resources has new tools to help teach people about ATV safety.
The Play for Kate Foundation donated three trailers and three ATV "Safety Sam" animatronic robots to the DNR.
This will help conservation officers to efficiently and effectively show kids how to stay safe while riding ATVs.
The trailers and robots will be on display Tuesday, December 19 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds Farm Bureau building from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Robots help teach ATV safety
- The Kasey Program teaches fire safety to kids
- 16-year-old girl injured in ATV accident
- One dead after ATV crash near Grabill
- iTeach Tech conference teaches teachers to teach tech
- Second graders get demonstration of bomb robot
- Skilled To Work: Robotics and Industrial Tech
- IPFW drill teaches students about emergency response
- Sorority teaches local teens about HBCUs
- 5-year-old receives new mobility chair from school robotics team