FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- If you like sweet treats, you might want to stop into the Dupont Road location of Rise & Roll Bakery.
The Amish bakery originated in Middlebury, Indiana, and there is already a location on Illinois Road in Fort Wayne. Donuts, pies, and everything in between are made fresh daily and shipped from Middlebury.
The owner told FOX 55 all natural baked goods keep customers coming back.
"There's no preservatives in anything we sell, so that type of freshness, along with the quality of a homemade good, really is kind of what makes us special," said Phil Reiman, owner.
Rise & Roll is open Saturday from 7-4 and Monday through Friday from 7-5.
- Rise & Roll Bakery opens Dupont Road location
- Dupont Road now open
- Dupont Road construction underway
- Dupont Road seeing development boom
- Community meets contractor for Dupont Road project
- Dupont Road expected to reopen this weekend
- Dupont Hospital to unveil expansion
- Businesses near Dupont Road are affected by construction
- One hurt in early morning motorcycle crash near Dupont Road
- Dupont Road construction to wrap up for winter