FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The 22nd annual Ribfest kicks into gear Thursday with national award winning BBQ teams from across the country.
You can check out the savory food starting at 11:30 at Headwaters Park.
Each year 25 tons of BBQ is consumed during Fort Wayne's Ribfest full of brisket, ribs, pulled pork, rib sandwiches,and barbecue chicken.
The fest will go on four days and will end June 16th at 9:30pm.
- Ribfest starts Thursday
- Start Something Big: Dominic
- Start Something Big- Emily
- Start Something Big - Rovenio
- Kwanzaa celebration happening Thursday
- Black Friday shopping starts early
- Fire started at vacant house
- Leaf collection starts this week
- New trash days start Monday
- City's new trash plan starts