FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - If you need a Thanksgiving day meal, the Rescue Mission is prepared to serve three thousand people Thursday.
Kitchen staff and volunteers have been hard at work over the past two weeks getting things ready for the meal. The meal will be served from noon until 3:00 p.m. for both dine-in and carry-out.
The Rescue Mission says anyone who needs a meal is welcome to come and eat.
The Thanksgiving meal is made possible by donated food from people, groups and cash donations from here in the community. Again that meal is happening at the Rescue Mission from noon until 3:00 p.m.
- Rescue Mission ready for Thanksgiving meal
- Rescue Mission prepping for Thanksgiving meal, holidays
- Rescue Mission feeds over 3,000 for Thanksgiving
- New Rescue Mission breaks ground
- Rescue Mission feeds the homeless for Christmas
- Rescue Mission serves 2,000 people for Easter
- More than $16,000 donated to Rescue Mission
- Rescue Mission receives grant from AEP Foundation
- "Meals for Healing" Update
- More people staying at Rescue Mission as temperatures drop