SPENCERVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Spencerville field could be zoned commercial after all.
The owner of the field at State Road 1 and County Road 68 wants to zone it commercial.
DeKalb County commissioners already decided against the rezoning of a smaller section last fall when a Dollar General store was proposed for the site.
The owner tells FOX 55 there is no plan for development at this time.
A public hearing on the rezoning is scheduled during next week's DeKalb County Planning Commission meeting.
The meeting is January 16 at 7:00 p.m. inside the DeKalb County Court House.
- Re-zoning request for Spencerville field continued
- Request to re-zone Spencerville field discussed again
- County commissioners reject rezoning of Spencerville field
- Re-zoning request for Spencerville Dollar General to be decided Monday
- Plan commission approved non-favorable recommendation on Spencerville zoning
- Dollar General considering Spencerville store
- Spencerville man hurt in motorcycle crash
- Dollar General clears hurdle for Spencerville location
- Plans for Spencerville Dollar General move forward
- Dollar General still interested in building Spencerville store