A resolution saying Red River has breached its contract in Fort Wayne is moving forward.
The resolution was brought forward by Fort Wayne City Councilman Russ Jehl as Red River has continued to miss several people's trash every week.
So far, the company has been fined more than $157,000 in 2018.
The company denies it has breached its contract and claims that it is continuing to improve service in the Summit City.
- Red River contract breach resolution moving forward
- Councilman says Red River breached contract, city issues more fines
- City Council finds Red River in material breach
- Red River fines lower than outlined in city contract
- FWCS Board moves referendum forward
- "Pay to Play" ordinance moves forward
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Electric Works redevelopment agreement moves forward
- Sentencing for April Tinsley's killer moved forward