FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Trash service in the Summit City is expected to greatly improve, and soon.
Tuesday morning, Red River and city leaders plan to announce solutions to the poor service residents have received all year.
Red River was fined more than $122 thousand for the month of July. That's more than Republic Services was fined all of last year. The performance dashboard on the city's website shows Red River missed twice as many trash cans as last month.
- Red River Waste, city plan to announce trash solutions
- City fines Red River Waste Solutions for missed collections
- Mayor Henry and Red River Waste Solutions present new ideas
- City announces plans for North River
- Red River fined for failed trash collection, again
- Fort Wayne mailing new Red River trash day reminders
- City Council addressing trash pickup issues
- City council express frustrations over trash collection
- City Council finds Red River in material breach
- Red River fines lower than outlined in city contract