SPENCERVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Spencerville field won't be zoned commercial, at least for now.
There were three requests to rezone a field at County Road 68 and State Road 1.
Two were for commercial use.
The DeKalb County Planning Commission continued those hearings.
One section needs to be looked into by the DeKalb County Planning Department because it is technically a subdivision.
The other request includes two acres that were rejected when Dollar General was interested in building there.
The owner needs to wait until October before that section can be reconsidered.
The third request for the potential expansion of the St. Joe River Greenway was favorably recommended to county commissioners.
- Re-zoning request for Spencerville field continued
- Request to re-zone Spencerville field discussed again
- County commissioners reject rezoning of Spencerville field
- Re-zoning request for Spencerville Dollar General to be decided Monday
- Plan commission approved non-favorable recommendation on Spencerville zoning
- Dollar General considering Spencerville store
- Spencerville man hurt in motorcycle crash
- Dollar General clears hurdle for Spencerville location
- Dollar General still interested in building Spencerville store
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields