FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - New residence halls at Indiana Tech is one step closer to being a reality.
Fort Wayne's city council approved the rezoning request for the mixed-use dorm at Washington Boulevard and Schick Street.
Plans include retail space on the first floor and 50 2-bed suites in the upper levels.
Construction is expected to begin later this year with the residence hall would open next year.
- Re-zoning approved for new Indiana Tech residence hall
- Plan commission approved non-favorable recommendation on Spencerville zoning
- Indiana Tech to lease at Electric Works
- Indiana lawmakers approve bill banning eyeball tattooing
- Indiana House approves statewide school safety audit
- Regulators approve Indiana Michigan Power rate hike
- Board approves guidance for Indiana graduation guidelines
- Faith in Indiana hold Family First town hall
- Indiana Tech purchasing golf course for future athletic facilities
- Indiana's Ivy Tech plans to increase enrollment, degrees