Photo Gallery 4 Images
RM AUCTIONS TO PRESENT THE ED MEURER COLLECTION AT AUBURN FALL SALE
AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) – RM Auctions will present The Ed Meurer Collection of Detroit at its annual Auburn Fall auction, held from August 29 – September 1.
The Ed Meurer Collection represents over 60 years of passion that is being offered to the public for the first time.
The Auburn Fall sale will present more than 700 cars, wide selection of automobilia, onsite swap meet, car corral, and automotive activities for the entire family.
More than 90 motor cars, parts and memorabilia from the Ed Meurer Collection will be available at the auction.
“This collection is an incredible historical work built over more than six decades and featuring some of the finest American pre- and post-war cars," Gord Duff, Global Head of Auctions, RM Sotheby’s Group, said. "We’re thrilled to bring these important, interesting classics from such a renowned collector to Auburn Fall this year.”
Additional information on RM Auctions’ Auburn Fall sale is available at rmsothebys.com.
To speak with an RM specialist or to register to bid at the Auburn Fall sale, please call (519) 352-4575.
- RM Auctions to present the Ed Meurer Collection at Auburn Fall sale
- Auburn Spring Auction expands two more days
- Indiana man plans to auction Corvette pace car collection
- Sellers coast to coast selling during Auburn auction
- Auctions America to be rebranded
- Leaf collection starts this week
- ACPL addresses collection weeding concerns
- SCAN collecting Spring baskets Tuesday
- Apple's iPhone sales fall 17% from prior year
- Economists warn falling RV sales signal impending recession