WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP) - A 19-year-old Purdue University student has died after falling from the balcony of an apartment on the top floor of a 10-story complex near the school's West Lafayette campus.
The woman was found about 2 a.m. Saturday.
Police Lt. Jon Eager said the student and three other people were in the apartment when she fell. Eager said she lived in the apartment.
He said investigators were trying to determine what caused the woman to fall, but there is no indication of foul play. Her name was not immediately released.
The apartment complex opened about a month ago.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Purdue student dead after falling from balcony
- Purdue University trustees consider more student housing
- Purdue Fort Wayne students move into dorms
- Norwell student dead after farming accident
- One woman dead after falling into industrial equipment
- Two dead after tree falls on truck, victims identified
- Purdue Fort Wayne housing overflow students at Holiday Inn
- Purdue Fort Wayne students join National Voter Registration Day
- Saint Francis Falls to Taylor
- Unemployment falls across northeast Indiana