FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Purdue Fort Wayne held the 30th annual health fair Wednesday to raise awareness of various physical and mental health resources in the community.
Students, staff, and community members were able to visit with emotional support dogs, work on arts and crafts, enter into drawings, and talk to health care professionals.
"It's important to note, too, it's important for college students, but it's also important for faculty, staff. It's also open to the public. So, everyone is really open to this and we have something for everyone," said Eric Manor, the health and wellness director at Purdue Fort Wayne.
The health fair will return in 2020.
- Purdue Fort Wayne hosts 30th annual health fair
- Leadership Fort Wayne hosts 4th annual volunteer fair
- Congressman Jim Banks hosts job fair at Purdue Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne hosts spring campus visit
- Science Central hosts Purdue University Fort Wayne day
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo holds job fair
- Fort Wayne holds 14th annual Juneteenth celebration
- Fort Wayne Airport hosting Real ID event
- Fort Wayne VA hosts celebration for veterans
- Purdue Fort Wayne students move into dorms