Photo Gallery 2 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Lassus Handy Dandy is teaming up with local counseling nonprofit, Crosswinds, to raise community awareness for accessible mental health support.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month.
By going to any Lassus Handy Dandy station you will help raise money to help make counseling services available for those in need who qualify.
This will be going on until July 6th.
- 'Pumping for Hope' raises awareness on mental health
- Crosswinds holds "Planking Challenge" to raise mental illness awareness
- "Law Enforcement Mental Health and Awareness Act" to offer counseling to police
- YWCA raises awareness of teen dating violence
- Auburn Pink Out raises breast cancer awareness
- Epilepsy stroll at the zoo raises awareness
- Families walk to raise awareness of ALS
- Mass shootings: an issue of mental health?
- October 10 is World Mental Health Day
- Local barbers become mental health advocates