FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The public can weigh in on a proposed IU Health facility in Fort Wayne.
The health network is looking to develop an empty lot at the corner of Illinois and Hadley roads on the southwest side.
IU Health wants to build a larger building than currently allowed for medical offices.
IU Health hasn't responded to requests about their plans for the property.
A public hearing is scheduled for Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. on the variance.
- Public hearing on IU Health property set for next week
- IU Health indicates two properties for health facilities
- IU Health expresses interest in North River property
- IU Health changes mind on North River property
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health planning Fort Wayne expansion
- LHN wants former CEO to stop working with IU Health
- IU Health announces opening date for Fort Wayne location
- IU Health allows tattoos in new dress code policy
- IU Health to break ground on new facility