FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Work on a Fort Wayne Public Art master plan is now underway.
The city is working with a planning firm Designing Local. They'll develop that master plan for the city. The plan will lay out a comprehensive vision for public art now and in the future. It will help identify locations and projects that are appropriate for Fort Wayne and its neighborhoods.
Your input is vital in this process and you'll have the opportunity to voice what you want through various meetings and an online survey. The master plan should be done by fall 2019.
- Public Art master plan underway
- Parks department seeking public input in Franke Park Master Plan
- Plans for Public Art Commission and fund moves forward
- Fort Wayne Arts United Center restoration plans
- Public meeting planned for Michindoh Aquifer drilling
- Carroll highlights fine arts
- Dupont Road construction underway
- Art in the Park brings out the art lovers
- City council approves art commission
- Huntington North art teacher dies