FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - People have a chance to let the city know what type of art you'd like to see around town.
The Fort Wayne Public Art Commission is hosting popsicle meetings as a way to gather input.
There are several meetings happening at neighborhood parks across the city this week.
On Tuesday, May 14 two meetings are scheduled from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. One is scheduled for Wunderkammer, 3402 Fairfield Ave. and the other will take place at Old Crown Coffee, 3417 N. Anthony Blvd.
The final pop-up meeting is set for Wednesday, May 15 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. in the alley adjacent to Pint & Slice, 816 S. Calhoun St.
Other meetings are being planned for June.
- Public Art Commission gathering public input
- Plans for Public Art Commission and fund moves forward
- New Kruse Museum owners seeking public input
- Public Art master plan underway
- City council approves art commission
- Parks department seeking public input in Franke Park Master Plan
- Huntington County Community School gathering community input on potential referendums
- Merit Commission approves promotion
- National public housing smoking ban takes effect
- List of area public school start dates