FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- No charges will be filed against a Fort Wayne Police officer who shot a teen near Gateway Plaza.
Officer Jason Fuhrman shot and injured 19-year-old Noah Busche on July 15.
The Allen County Prosecutor's Office says it determined there is "no evidence of criminal liability in this incident, and therefore no charges will be filed against the officer involved."
Police say officers responded to Gateway Plaza after someone called 911 about a suspicious man with a gun.
They say Busche ran toward a neighborhood and then did something to cause Fuhrman to fire his gun.
Busche is charged with carrying a handgun without a license and resisting law enforcement.
- Prosecutor: No charges against officer who shot Fort Wayne man
- Fort Wayne school bus shot
- Fort Wayne officer under investigation
- Fort Wayne man charged in mother's murder
- Fort Wayne police: 2 officers accidentally shot in training
- Two people shot in Fort Wayne Tuesday
- Fort Wayne police investigating whether wounded man was shot
- Fort Wayne police officer arrested on child pornography charges
- No charges filed in Fort Wayne officer involved shooting