FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The president arrived at the airport a little after 5PM Monday evening before heading to the Allen County Memorial Coliseum for his scheduled campaign rally.
He arrived near the 122nd Fighter Wing away from the regular terminals.
Even though the airport was a short stop, the executive director of airports said they only had to make very few adjustments.
“The president is going to be on scene for a short period of time sort of sandwiched in between flights. Just some adjustments where airlines have to move. Commercial carriers are going to continue to move throughout the process," Executive Director of Airports, Scott Hinderman, said.
The President's next stop was Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
- President Trump arrives at Fort Wayne International Airport
- Airport travelers surprised at Fort Wayne International
- Fort Wayne International Airport holds disaster drill
- Fort Wayne International Airport receives runway grants
- Seasonal Myrtle Beach Service returns to Fort Wayne International Airport
- Fort Wayne International Airport finishes construction on new terminal road
- President Trump coming to Fort Wayne Monday
- Victim of auto accident in front of Fort Wayne International Airport has been identified
- Wings of Freedom tour arrives in Fort Wayne
- Turnstone to host international paralympic qualifying competition in Fort Wayne