FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Fort Wayne Housing Authority announces a third phase for the Posterity Heights development.
Posterity Village will be built thanks to money from the low income housing tax credits and the developmental fund. The development will feature 58 lease-to-own homes and unique supportive housing solutions.
The development will also provide access to services like education, health and wellness and job training for all residents.
Construction should start in spring of 2019 with plans for residents to start leasing homes in the fall of 2020.
- Posterity Heights announces 3rd phase
- Posterity Heights receives generous investment
- Posterity Heights Scholar House on the way to completing first phase
- Posterity Heights Scholar House looking to fill space with new campaign
- ACD Festival poster artist dies
- Sewer project enters new phase
- Kroger announces 'Fight Cancer Day' for October 3rd
- Prairie Heights' Perkins named Cato Scholarship winner
- Lake Ave. closed January 3rd
- Indiana sees 3rd COVID-19 death