FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - If you travel down the Wells Street corridor, you'll need to find a different route.
The city of Fort Wayne is closing Wells Street between Spring Street and Huffman Street. City utilities is making neighborhood improvements by installing storm water pipes across Wells, which will help with the separation of sewage and street flooding.
More than 500 homes and businesses in the Bloomingdale neighborhood will benefit from the project, which is expected to last until November 20th.
- Portion of Wells Street closing
- New mural unveiled on Wells Street
- Calhoun Street closed for crash
- Police looking for man who robbed two Wells Street businesses
- Wells Fargo selling banks
- Taylor Street closing due to water main repair
- Crash closes Creighton Street from Clinton to Calhoun
- Wells County Police investigating shooting, burglary
- Wells Fargo branch robbed Monday morning
- Chicago police release a portion of Smollett investigation reports after his charges are dropped