FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- World-renowned pop-up artist, Matthew Reinhart is in Fort Wayne this week to speak to students in Northwest Allen County about his unique art form.
Reinhart has spent the last 20 years working with companies such as Disney and on favorite stories such as Harry Potter. His goal is to bring children's books to life.
By folding card stock shapes and writing his own stories, he hopes to get people excited about art and books.
"I love it because I'm able to illustrate books, get kids excited about reading, and share my artwork with everyone around the world," he said.
Reinhart's visit in the Summit City will continue Thursday morning.
- Pop-up artist, Matthew Reinhart, visits NACS
- Parents confused by NACS partial delay
- Details of potential new NACS school unfold
- NACS puts levy before voters for new school
- NACS board approves installing seat belts on buses
- NACS to build new elementary near other campuses
- NACS, FWCS opt to get hand-held metal detectors
- NACS to break ground on new elementary Wednesday
- NACS converting elementary schools for new "secured entrances"
- ACD Festival poster artist dies