ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT) - Police are warning people to not fall for the latest candy scam going around.
The Angola Police Department posted these pictures on its Facebook page.
It said a man attempted to sell candy to businesses in the Angola and Auburn areas for the Upward basketball program.
However, the organization says they don't know who this guy is.
If you recognize him, call police.
- Police warn against candy scam
- Police warn of virtual kidnapping scam
- Power companies warn of scam
- Halloween candy safety reminders
- Decatur Police Department urging candy inspections
- LaGrange County warns about phone scam
- BBB warning of social security scam
- Lima Road Dentistry buys back Halloween Candy
- Better Business Bureau sends warning to elderly about recent scams
- AG Curtis Hill warning consumers about credit card scam