FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)-Fort Wayne Police are looking for a suspect responsible for a Brownlee Market robbery.
33-year-old Donald Profit is described as a black male, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 190 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.
Profit is one of two suspects involved in the robbery on Oxford Street around 1:40 p.m. December 17th. Profit is seen in surveillance video with a black female suspect.
When inside the market, Profit showed a semi-automatic handgun, demanded cash and then left on foot. You can see profit is wearing a very unique outer coat with patches or designs on it that should be very helpful at identifying him.
Anyone that knows the whereabouts of Donald Profit are asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 436-STOP (436-7867).
- Police searching for Brownlee Market robbery suspect
- Police searching for two robbery suspects
- Police searching for shooting suspect
- Grabill robbery suspect apprehended
- Police seek Family Dollar robbery suspect
- Police seeking pizza place robbery suspect
- Police Seek Belmont Beverage Robbery Suspects
- Police need help identifying downtown robbery suspect
- Police seek help identifying robbery suspect
- Wabash Police searching for stabbing suspect