Photo Gallery 3 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- Police say a man and a woman were hurt in an apparent drive-by in Southeast Fort Wayne Friday evening.
It happened about 6 p.m. at a house on the 4500 block on Gaywood Drive.
Investigators said a man and woman in their 50s or 60s were both hurt.
Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police do not have any information about a suspect.
If you know anything about the shooting, call Crime Stoppers at (260) 436-7867.
- Police: Man and woman wounded in drive-by shooting in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne police investigating whether wounded man was shot
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- One killed, five wounded in Fort Wayne shootings Sunday
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Thursday night shooting
- Man injured in Fort Wayne shooting
- Police: Missing Fort Wayne man found dead
- Woman killed, 2 children wounded inside car found in Fort Wayne alley
- Woman in Fort Wayne hospitalized after shooting on Wefel Street
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins