FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Police made two arrests Thursday morning in a narcotics raid in the 4500 block of Woodway Drive.
It happened just before 9:00 a.m. at 4503 Woodway Drive. Police served a search warrant to Gregory "City" Huddleston, 37, and Demonta Huddleston, 26.
Police had received tips that the two were dealing drugs out of the house and set up surveillance.
Upon serving the warrant police found four adults in the house. Officers also threw tear gas to get the occupants out. Gregory Huddleston and Demonta Huddleston were arrested. Gregory Huddleston is facing charges of dealing Cocaine and Heroin, possession of Cocaine, maintaining a common nuisance, and possession of Marijuana. Demonta Huddleston is facing a charge of Maintaining a common nuisance. The other two were arrested and charged with visiting a common nuisance.
During a search police found one gram of Heroin, drug paraphernalia consistent with dealing Heroin, .10 grams of Crack Cocaine, and 30 grams of Marijuana along with $3,600 in cash.
Police at the scene told WFFT the house has been a nuisance in the neighborhood for a while.
Neighbors said they have seen a lot of activity in and out of the house.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Police make arrests in narcotics raid
- Father and son arrested after narcotics investigation
- Gunshot fired during raid
- Two people arrested after a Fort Wayne home raid
- FWPD make drug arrests
- Indiana agents raid 2 suspected cockfighting operations
- Indiana State Police make arrest in string of armed robberies
- Authorites seize weapons and drug paraphernalia in Lafayette St. raid
- Arrests made following police pursuit
- Van Wert student arrested after making threat to school