FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Police made two arrests Thursday morning in a narcotics raid in the 4500 block of Woodway Drive.
It happened just before 9:00 a.m. at 4503 Woodway Drive. Police served a search warrant to Gregory "City" Huddleston, 37, and Demonta Huddleston, 26.
Police had received tips that the two were dealing drugs out of the house and set up surveillance.
Upon serving the warrant police found four adults in the house. Officers also threw tear gas to get the occupants out. Gregory Huddleston and Demonta Huddleston were arrested. Gregory Huddleston is facing charges of dealing Cocaine and Heroin, possession of Cocaine, maintaining a common nuisance, and possession of Marijuana. Demonta Huddleston is facing a charge of Maintaining a common nuisance. The other two were arrested and charged with visiting a common nuisance.
During a search police found one gram of Heroin, drug paraphernalia consistent with dealing Heroin, .10 grams of Crack Cocaine, and 30 grams of Marijuana along with $3,600 in cash.
Police at the scene told WFFT the house has been a nuisance in the neighborhood for a while.
Neighbors said they have seen a lot of activity in and out of the house.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Police make arrests in narcotics raid
- Father and son arrested after narcotics investigation
- Couple arrested in Garrett after drug raid
- 2 Arrested In Van Wert Drug Raid
- Waterloo man arrested in Garrett drug raid
- Gunshot fired during raid
- Fort Wayne police raid closed abortion clinic
- Traffic stop leads to narcotics charges in Winona Lake
- FWPD make drug arrests
- Two people arrested after a Fort Wayne home raid