FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne Police are investigating after a man was found unresponsive on a sidewalk on Thompson Avenue early Saturday morning.
Police responded around 3:10 a.m. to the 2100 block of Thompson Avenue. A passerby found a man down on a sidewalk. Medics took the man to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Right now, it's not clear if the man died from a medical condition or his death was the result of criminal activity.
His identity, as well as the cause and manner of death will be released by the Allen County Coroner.
- Police investigating man found unresponsive on sidewalk
- Changes could come to Jefferson Pointe sidewalks
- Body found in alley off Oxford, police investigate
- Police investigating after a child was found in critical condition
- Police investigate stabbing
- Police investigating baby's death
- Sidewalks covered in snow could result in fines
- State police investigating skeletal remains
- Police investigate critically injured infant
- Police investigating Weisser Park death