FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Saturday night around 10:24 PM, Fort Wayne Police Department went to 1200 block of St. Joseph Blvd. for a stabbing investigation.
Officers arrived on scene and located a man inside a residence.
The victim was conscious and appeared to be suffering from an apparent stab wound to the left arm.
Paramedics transported the victim to a local hospital in serious condition.
The victim was downgraded to critical condition by a physician after he arrived.
Some information indicates things happened before the stabbing.
Detectives are currently interviewing potential witnesses at the scene.
- Police investigating stabbing incident
- Police investigate stabbing
- Fort Wayne Police investigating stabbing at Economy Inn
- Wabash Police searching for stabbing suspect
- Police investigating baby's death
- Police investigate shooting
- Man surrenders after barricade incident
- State police investigating skeletal remains
- Police investigate critically injured infant
- Police investigating Weisser Park death