FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne police are investigating after a 5 day old infant received critical injuries.
Police say hospital officials reached out to police after the infant was brought to the emergeny room by family members.
Detectives haven't figured out how the infant was injured or who is responsible.
Family members are currently being interviewed to help police figure out a timeline of events surrounding the injuries.
The investigation continues by the Fort Wayne Police Department and the Allen County Prosecutor's Office.
- Police investigate critically injured infant
- Van Wert Police release more details on infant death investigation
- Adams County officials investigating death of infant
- Auburn teenager critically injured in vehicle crash
- Four people injured in crash, one critical
- Bluffton collision kills infant, three other children injured
- Police investigating after a child was found in critical condition
- Arrest made in infant death
- Officer involved shooting reported in Fort Wayne; person critically injured
- One woman dead, one critically injured in early morning shooting