FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- Fort Wayne police say they've arrested a 27-year-old woman in connection with a stabbing on Francis Street Sunday morning.
Police say Lakeshia James is charged with aggravated battery and domestic battery.
James called police saying that she stabbed her boyfriend, according to court documents.
Investigators say they responded to 911 Francis Street around 10:45 a.m. and found a man with a stab wound.
The coroner has identified the victim as 26-year-old O’sha D.K. Booher-Ford of Fort Wayne. His death was ruled a homicide.
James told investigators that she woke up Sunday morning and went through Ford's phone because there has been infidelity.
Police say witnesses told them a man and woman were arguing when he was stabbed.
- Police arrest woman in Francis Street stabbing
- Fort Wayne police investigating deadly stabbing on Francis Street
- Arrest made in Greene Street deadly stabbing
- Greene Street stabbing victim identified
- Woman arrested in LaGrange County following stabbing
- Woman stabbed to death, left on Fort Wayne street
- Fort Wayne woman charged in Greene Street stabbing
- Police arrest suspect in Tuesday stabbing death
- Fort Wayne Police investigating deadly stabbing on Strathmore Street
- Police investigate stabbing