GARRETT, Ind. (WFFT) - Two boys, one a resident of Garrett, and the other a Fort Wayne resident, were arrested on Wednesday by the Garrett Police Department in connection to Monday's shooting on Keyser Street in Garrett.
On Monday around 10:40 p.m. , the Garrett Police Department responded to a call from the 400 block of E. Keyser St, about a man who was shot by a gun.
Police say when they arrived to the area the male victim, Thomas R. Bryant of Garrett, was already receiving treatment for his wound.
Police say they were unable to locate the suspects that night of the shooting.
The adult male victim sustained serious injuries as a result of the incident and was transported to a Fort Wayne area hospital for treatment, and currently remains hospitalized.
RELATED: GARRETT MAN SHOT ON LABOR DAY
Investigators say once they found the two suspects, both boys and their parents were brought in for questioning.
Both boys were transported to the Allen County Juvenile Detention Center.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Police arrest two kids for shooting a Garrett man
- Officers cleared in Garrett shooting
- Man arrested after Garrett bar fight
- Deputy, suspect hurt in Garrett shooting
- Two arrested for dealing meth in Garrett
- Garrett man taken to hospital after crash
- Garrett man shot on Labor Day
- Missing Garrett teen found safe
- Amber Garrett changes her plea
- Second Arrest Made in the Death of Malakai Garrett