SPENCERVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - Dollar General is one step closer to opening in Spencerville.
The DeKalb County Plan Commission approved plans for the store to be built on State Road 1.
Last year, county commissioners approved a zoning change for the field behind the Spencerville Community Club for the project.
Dollar General has told FOX 55 it hopes to open the store later this year.
- Plans for Spencerville Dollar General move forward
- Dollar General considering Spencerville store
- Dollar General clears hurdle for Spencerville location
- Dollar General still interested in building Spencerville store
- Re-zoning request for Spencerville Dollar General to be decided Monday
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Plan commission approved non-favorable recommendation on Spencerville zoning
- Spencerville man hurt in motorcycle crash
- County commissioners reject rezoning of Spencerville field
- Re-zoning request for Spencerville field continued