PIONEER, Ohio (WFFT) - Artesian of Pioneer's plan to sell groundwater from northwest Ohio to Toledo suburbs is moving forward.
FOX 55 was the first to tell you about this plan in July.
Right now, the Ohio EPA is reviewing Artesian of Pioneer's application for production wells in the Michindoh Aquifer.
The Ohio EPA said the next step includes a site visit with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
In the meantime, several governmental agencies in Ohio and Indiana passed resolutions opposing the plan.
- Plan to sell water from Michindoh Aquifer moves forward
- CEO questions Michindoh Aquifer's existence
- Public meeting planned for Michindoh Aquifer drilling
- Ohio EPA needs more info to approve Michindoh Aquifer drilling
- Only on FOX 55: Officials in tri-state to meet on Michindoh Aquifer drilling
- ONLY ON FOX 55: People learn more about Michindoh Aquifer at Angola meeting
- Hundreds upset after council doesn't take stand on Michindoh Aquifer debate
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Plans for Spencerville Dollar General move forward