FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Peter Franklin Jewelers is granted an extension to develop property on Jefferson Boulevard.
A plan was approved for land near Taylor Road a couple years ago. That property was rezoned from residential to commercial in 2017 and it upset many neighbors.
The issue now is some of those neighbors sued after finding a deed that prevents commercial property. We're told that's almost resolved but the plan commission granted a one year extension so lawyers can work out the details.
- Peter Franklin Jewelers granted extension to develop property
- Funding extension granted to Electric Works developers
- New developer needed for prime riverfront property
- Marie Antoinette's jewels up for auction
- Franklin School Park completed
- Aretha Franklin dies at 76
- Peter Tork, Monkees guitarist, dead at 77
- FWCS board approves superintendent contract extension
- Aretha Franklin earns posthumous Pulitzer Prize
- NYT: Signet Jewelers accused of fostering culture of gender pay inequality, harassment