FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Dozens of people plan to rally for common sense gun control outside Allen County Republican Party headquarters this week.
Organizers of "Don't shoot me" said the gathering is in direct repsonse to the mass murders in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio over the weekend.
The bipartisan group is encouraging people to contact Senators Todd Young and Mike Braun calling for gun reform.
The gathering is happening every day through August 9 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the corner of Main and Harrison streets downtown.
- People rally for change after mass murders in Texas, Ohio
- Dozens rally for change in Fort Wayne
- How Sandy Hook changed the response to mass shootings
- Woman charged in Ligonier murders changes plea
- Northwest Ohio Wind Farm unveiled
- Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio
- Wet microburst hits Haviland, Ohio
- Tornado rips through Celina, Ohio
- This class teaches people to act as first responders in a mass shooting
- New details emerge in the Virginia Beach mass shooting that left 12 people dead