Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - More than 300 people showed up to Foster Park this morning for NAMI's Run White and Blue event.
The walk team bringing in the most donations got a one year membership to the YMCA.
“1 in 5 people are touched by some aspect of mental illness, so among the people we're going to have many feeling the results of mental illness and we get them in a festive, fun, environment. We want to make sure people become accustomed to speaking up about mental illness,” Marilyn Marchionni with NAMI said.
The 5K Run and Walk will be the same time and the same place next year if you would like to participate.
- People join in on the NAMI 5K run and walk
- Locals join the 22nd Aids Walk downtown
- Formula for Life 5K brings out community
- Nonprofit Trees Indiana hosts run and walk event
- People of all ages walk in women's march
- Hundreds walk downtown for AIDS Walk 2019
- ISP join four-state human trafficking campaign
- Shipshewana Police join the lip sync battle
- FWACC joins campaign to save shelter cats
- Walking dogs is sending older people to the ER, study says